good wednesday, everyone!
today i'm going to show a very quick and easy to do page. it's actually a complementing page to one i've already done on january 14th. when i did the previous page, i cleaned the modeling past off my stencil on the page to the right and i also cleaned my brush off the gold inka gold. the result: a page ready to art journal!
i've filmed my process and it's a very short video. below you'll also find pictures and a list of all the supplies i've used for this spread.
here's the finished page :
and here's both pages look together side-by-side:
they are like sisters :-) the difference is in the material used. instead of sprays, i used paints to create my circles. and instead of popping the circles in white, i used text paper with gesso as a starting point.
i also used a similar flash card but with a different word. i found a quote in a magazine that described the word and included that in a tag tucked into an envelope.
as a finishing touch, a few drops gold gold color shine and we're done!
- text paper from a used book
- matte collage pauge (traci bautista/aleene's)
- gesso (liquitex professional)
- ultramarine blue acrylic paint (golden paints)
- green gold fluid acrylic paint (golden paints)
- teal fluid acrylic paint (golden paints)
- numbers mini stamp #MN22 (paper artsy)
- jet black archival ink (ranger)
- white meanstreak stick (sharpie)
- black permaball pen (pilot)
- black all aquarellable pencil (stabilo)
- mini kraft envelope (unknown)
- bingo tag (unknown)
- "authentic" flash card (unknown)
- gold elastic cord (stampin' up!)
- gold color shine (heidi swapp)