happy monday, everyone!
i have a documented life project page to show you. i wish i could do them faster and catch up to the present challenge but i'm working on a big project and it's taking longer than expected... more details on that soon!
the concept for my page is to tell a story, a not so good story, and cover it up once and for all... under an abstract bridge. it's water under the bridge :-)
as usual, i've recorded my process. here's the video with photos and supplies list right after it.
- absorbent gound, white (golden)
- black gesso (deserres)
- graphite texture paste (finnabair / prima)
- soft gel medium, matte (golden)
- pearlized mica fragments (stampendous)
- white paint pen, fine point (sharpie)
- permaball pen (pilot) -- alternatives: multiball pen (pilot), fude ball (ohto)
- spray water bottle
- pencil, eraser, ruler
- ARTBAR water-soluble wax bars (derwent): A01 (process yellow), A04 (tertiary orange), A05 (primary red), A24 (vivid pink), A08 (process magenta), A13 (process cyan), A11 (primary blue), A31 (duck egg blue), A15 (turquoise), A18 (kiwi)
have a happy and creative week!