sometimes i feel i haven't created anything for a while when in fact that is not really true. because most of my art processes are recorded, i feel i don't really create when i don't film anything. but i've been really busy these past few weeks finishing up some projects that were put on hold and that feels good!
the main project i've done is a canvas illustrating poppy pods for which you'll find the list of supplies and photos at the end of this post.
As for the rest, i have put together this rather long (sorry) art chat talking and showing things i've been making the last couple of weeks. it's just easier for me to do this rather than typing a whole long blog post.
- 11" X 14" canvas panel (ART alternatives)
- gesso (golden)
- stamp #07916-0 (magenta style)
- jet black archival ink (ranger)
- poppies 8" X 10" stencil #PTP-060 (iStencils)
- PTP-exclusive 8" X 10" stencil (iStencils)
- light modeling paste (liquitex)
- elegant writer calligraphy marker - fine and bold tips (speedball art)
- turquoise acrylic paint (ceramcoat by delta)
- cobalt turquoise acrylic paint (golden fluids)
- yellow green acrylic paint (americana)
- violet vivid acrylic paint (americana)
- lavender acrylic paint (americana)
- cadmium red acrylic paint (golden fluids)
- white opal liquid pearls (ranger ink)
- black acrylic ink (F&W)
- iridescent medium (liquitex)
- pouring medium (liquitex)
thank you for visiting -- happy creating!