good tuesday, everyone!
this is an abstract painting i made in my art journal using a few Pébéo iridescent paints and others. the whole thing came together rather organically, having no predetermined idea of the final concept. i used a mop brush to create movement and it's something I want to practice more -- i love the effect.
you'll find high resolution photos and the list of supplies below the process video.
a slower version of this video with explanations and a chat on copyrights, was released to my patrons. to find out how you can have access to it, please visit my Patreon page HERE.
list of supplies
- art journal (dylusions by ranger)
- iridescent blue green dyna acrylic paint (pébéo)
- iridescent green blue dyna acrylic paint (pébéo)
- iridescent green yellow dyna acrylic paint (pébéo)
- iridescent blue black dyna acrylic paint (pébéo)
- burnt sienna high viscosity acrylic paint (pébéo)
- burnt umber light fluid acrylic paint (golden)
- 3/4" flat brush
- mop brush
- 20/0 liner mini majestic brush (royal & langnickel)
thank you for visiting!