good monday, everyone!
here's a quick sketch of london's landmarks done in my art journal. i've recycled a page used to swatch stamps and paints. that was liberating for me to do. i used a couple of reference photos from pinterest but kept the drawing very loose. you'll find a list of supplies at the end of this post and you can enjoy the process video below!
- titanium white acrylic paint, heavy body (artist's loft)
- neon blue acrylic paint (folk art/plaid)
- captain peacock fresco finish (paper artsy)
- light magenta acrylic paint, heavy body (golden)
- opera rose acrylic paint (winsor & newton galeria)
- olive green light acrylic (amsterdam, standard series)
- black aquarellable marks all (stabilo)
- silver ice gelato (faber-castell)
- squid ink gelato (faber-castell)
- white meanstreak pen (sharpie)
- paper stomp