it's day 7 and we are over the halfway point. time flies when you're having coloring fun! today brings a cute trumpet player, reminiscent of a nutcracker. i used watercolor paints for the entire project and you can watch my process down below.
the coloring pages are available at my etsy store. you just have to click the thumbnail below. each page will be offered as a bundle or individually!
i invite you to watch the coloring process video below. you'll also find a list of supplies below as well in case you want to play the same way i did!
- "trumpet player" coloring page (https://www.etsy.com/shop/creationsceecee)
- watercolor paper, 140lb, cold press (XL Canson)
- watercolor paints: van dyke green (Mijello), indigo (Mijello), greenish yellow (Mijello), vermilion (Mijello), sepia (Mijello), viridian (Mijello), white (Mijello), old gold No. 91 (Gansai Tambi Kuretake)
- black Pigma Micron markers, 005 and 01 tipes (Sakura)
- brushes: #8 round and #12 round (Silver Black Velvet), #1 round (Hwahong), #4 script (Princeton Neptune)
thank you for visiting!